Exhibition Tickets & F.A.Q.
Works from The Brant Foundation
Opens to the public on November 13, 2019
Once you place your order, tickets will be emailed to you (Please check your spam folder and make sure the order was completed if you do not receive them in your inbox).
TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please have your tickets printed or on your mobile device upon arrival.
421 East 6th Street | New York, NY 10009
|Hours of Operation||Museum & Shop|
|Wednesday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
Timed tickets are available every 30 minutes.
Tickets are not required to enter The Shop.
|East Village Residents (Zip Codes 10002, 10003, 10009)*||$10|
|* Valid ID must be presented with your ticket|
RELATED PROGRAMS & EVENTS
David Altmejd’s “The Island.” Altmejd’s larger-than-life sculpture is an amalgamation of mediums and objects that resemble a human figure. A student of biology, Altmejd’s figure has humanoid qualities as well as architectural and landscape elements. The ‘body’ is a dynamic figure with exposed elements which allow participants to stretch their creative faculties beyond what is typical of figure or sculpture drawing. Altmejd’s sculpture presents a unique and exciting challenge, and we encourage participants of all levels to join this sketch night. 6:00 – 7:30pm Adults | $15.00 Students with valid ID | FREE
The entrance is located at 421 East 6th Street. Doors will open promptly at the time listed on your ticket and early entry is not permitted. Visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes past their ticketed time will be placed on a waitlist for the next available time slot. Upon arrival, please have your ticket (printed or on a mobile device) readily available for check-in. We kindly ask that visitors do not arrive more than 1 hour before their ticketed time.
In order to accommodate all of our visitors, we kindly ask that you do not spend more than 45 minutes viewing the exhibition.
Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Tickets are valid for single entry – re-entry is not permitted.
Yes, please contact Sabrina.Marsalisi@brantfoundation.org if you are interested in bringing a school group. Groups of 10 or more must submit the group request form here.
No, all visits are self-guided.
Entry will not be permitted more than 15 minutes past the last ticket time for each day.
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited inside the galleries. Guests will be asked to throw away any food or drinks before entering.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security upon arrival.