Exhibition Tickets & F.A.Q.
In keeping with the recommendations of the CDC and WHO, The Brant Foundation is temporarily closing its New York location, effective immediately, as a precautionary measure to reduce the exposure and spreading of the COVID-19 virus. The safety and well-being of the community is our top priority, and we are diligently following CDC and WHO protocols to ensure that our facility is thoroughly cleaned regularly and that all measures are taken to reduce the risk of infection among our staff and visitors.
If you have already purchased exhibition and/or program tickets for future dates at our New York location, you will receive a refund in the upcoming days.
|Hours of Operation||Museum & Shop|
|Wednesday||11:00am – 5:30pm|
|Thursday||11:00am – 5:30pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 6:30pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 5:00pm|
Timed tickets are available every 30 minutes.
Tickets are not required to enter The Shop.
|East Village Residents (Zip Codes 10002, 10003, 10009)*||$10|
|* Valid ID must be presented with your ticket|
RELATED PROGRAMS & EVENTS
David Altmejd’s “The Island.” Altmejd’s larger-than-life sculpture is an amalgamation of mediums and objects that resemble a human figure. A student of biology, Altmejd’s figure has humanoid qualities as well as architectural and landscape elements. The ‘body’ is a dynamic figure with exposed elements which allow participants to stretch their creative faculties beyond what is typical of figure or sculpture drawing. Altmejd’s sculpture presents a unique and exciting challenge, and we encourage participants of all levels to join this sketch night. 6:00 – 7:30pm Adults | $15.00 Students with valid ID | FREE
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited inside the galleries. Guests will be asked to throw away any food or drinks before entering.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security upon arrival.