Exhibition Tickets & F.A.Q.
The Brant Foundation | 421 East 6th Street, New York, NY 10009
March 6 – May 15, 2019
Click on the date you would like to visit and select a time from the list to reserve tickets. Please check your email for confirmation of your reservation and to view your ticket (if you do not receive an email confirmation, please check your spam folder). The calendar will automatically update as we receive cancellations and tickets become available.
If you receive a Waitlist Admission ticket, you are guaranteed entry at the date and time listed on the ticket – no further action is required.
Please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel or reschedule your visit. Tickets cannot be exchanged for different dates/times.
Each day, we will continue to accommodate people on the waitlist on a first come, first serve basis. You will be notified via email if your tickets are secured.
The exhibition is on view and open to the public at The Brant Foundation’s East Village space (421 East 6th Street, NY). Timed tickets are available every 30 minutes and must be reserved online in advance.
Monday and Tuesday: Closed to the public
Wednesday – Sunday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*Friday: Open until 6:30pm
*Sunday: Open at 11:00am
Tickets are free of charge. Individuals under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
The entrance is located at 421 East 6th Street. Doors will open promptly at the time listed on your ticket and early entry is not permitted. Visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes past their ticketed time will be placed on a waitlist for the next available time slot. Upon arrival, please have your ticket (printed or on a mobile device) readily available for check-in. We kindly ask that visitors do not arrive more than 1 hour before their ticketed time.
In order to accommodate all of our visitors, we kindly ask that you do not spend more than 45 minutes viewing the exhibition.
Tickets are non-transferrable and valid for single entry – re-entry is not permitted. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Yes, please contact Sabrina.Marsalisi@brantfoundation.org if you are interested in bringing a school group. All other inquires about group visits should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, all visits are self-guided.
- Photography for personal use is permitted in certain galleries (No flash, tripods, video cameras, or selfie sticks). Where notices are placed, photography is strictly prohibited.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices must be placed on silent. We kindly ask visitors not to use their phones inside the galleries.
- Oversize coats and bags not permitted inside – visitors with oversize coats and bags will not be admitted.
- Please do not touch the artwork, frames, or pedestals.
- All guests are subject to having their bags checked by a security upon arrival.